Position: Service Advisor
Location: Prince George, BC
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Acts as liaison between customers and technicians and manages the status of work orders.
- Schedules service and repair appointments.
- Operates computerized work order systems.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Handle phone inquiries regarding work-in progress, appointments, and return messages promptly
- Quoting repair work
- Responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Manages customer concerns and problems promptly.
- Deals with challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Professional attitude, good communication and customer service skills
- Background experience in the automotive/trucking industry
- Mechanically inclined in relationship to the trucking industry
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and utilize Dealer Business Management software
- This is a full-time position
- Compensation commensurate based on experience
- Competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan
- Training available
If this position sounds of interest to you, please apply with your resume. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.